Informational page only, our practice si Residential Real Estate.
During the 1960ís, Main Street was made into a one-way street in an effort to improve the flow of traffic downtown. The west end of Main Street closed with the building of the fountain on Hunter Square Plaza. The substantial residential and commercial growth north of the Calaveras River contributed to the decline of Main Street and downtown.
434 East Main at Sutter - Sierra Lunch & Moss Store - 1949
Page moved to Downtown Stockton
Suggested Books Related to Stockton
French Camp |