Add the Power of the MLS to Sell Your Home by Owner – $295
Get the widest exposure for your home by marketing it on your local multiple listing service (MLS) - the same service local real estate agents use. Plus, save thousands of dollars in commissions!
Compare: Savings Scenario if home is sold to buyer represented by an agent through the flat fee MLS versus a home sold with a traditional real estate agent.1
|Listed on MLS with flat fee agent||Listed with a traditional agent|
|Home Sales Price||$300,000||$300,000|
- MLS Listing Fee
$9000 - Buyer’s agent commission
(3% x $200,000 = $6000)
$18,000 - Agents’ commissions
(6% x $200,000 = $18,000)
Additional Benefits of an MLS Listing:
- You Control Commission.
You decide up front how much commission you will to pay the buyer’s agent – generally 2% to 3%.
- Still Sell ‘By Owner’.
You can still sell ‘by owner’ and save on the full commission if you find a buyer without an agent.2
What You Get When You List on the MLS:
- Six month listing on local MLS with property information and photo.
- Regional Exposure on MetrolistMLS.com (Consumer Link)
- National exposure on REALTOR.com®, the country’s largest real estate website.
- Exposure on additional nationwide real estate sites such as Yahoo!® Real Estate, MSN® and AOL®.3
- Additional assistance from the MLS listing agent for a fee.
How It Works
- We list your home on your local MetrolistMLS.
- You sign an open listing agreement with Wright Realtors.
(Although the we take no commission, your name and the our name will appear on the MLS listing, and only our name on Realtor.com.)
- You provide us with listing information. Metrolist will take a photo. You provide any additional photos which we will places on the MLS.
It’s as simple as that!
1 If the MLS selling agent brings a buyer, you
would pay the agent a commission that you determine at time of
2 This is not possible in some states including: AL, AR, IA, KY, and NE. Please call 209-951-7521 for more information. Be sure to ask for the special $295 rate when ordering.
3 Listing on Yahoo! not guaranteed in all markets.
Wright Realtors • 209-951-7521 • www.wrightrealtors.com