Park West Place Shopping
Disclaimer! Informational page only, I do sell, lease or
manage Commercial Real Estate.
PARK WEST PLACE - 10742 Trinity Parkway at Eight Mile Road
Park West Place is Stockton's only major retail shopping and dining destination with direct freeway access. Conveniently located at Eight Mile Road and Interstate 5, Park West Place
features over 50 shops and restaurants A major Stockton shopping and dining
place. There are a unique array of large retail stores, restaurants, shops
all in a
beautiful landscaped setting. There is outdoor seating areas underneath arbors of blooming shade or sit adjacent to soothing fountain sounds.
Parkplace Photo Gallery
Click any thumbnail and it becomes a slideshow where you can then scroll through the slides. Or
select Auto Play or use the mouse or keyboard arrow keys to scroll through all images
- 10916A Trinity Parkway - 952-4100 - AAA is a federation of 69 individual motor clubs with over 1000 locations across the U.S. and Canada
- Trinity Parkway - 323-8185 - The largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States,
and is also a provider of broadband subscription television services. As of 2010, AT&T is the 7th largest company in the United States by total revenue,
as well as the 4th largest non-oil company in the US (behind Walmart, General Electric, and Bank of America). It is the 3rd largest company in Texas
by total revenue (behind ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips) and the largest non-oil company in Texas.
Babies R Us
- 10640 Trinity Parkway - 473-9858 - As an expectant mom or dad, you've got lots of questions about what you'll need when baby arrives. Count on Babies R Us to help
you make the most informed decisions on what is best for your baby. And whether you want answers before you even register, or as you shop and update your registry
Bank of America
- 10834 Trinity Parkway - 951-2029 - Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the second-largest bank holding company in the United
States by assets. Bank of America serves clients in more than 150 countries and has a relationship with 99% of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the Fortune
-Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 31st annual Franchise 500® ranking,
Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and
beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at nearly 7,000 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts
whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of
the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies.
Bed Bath & Beyond
- 10822 Trinity Parkway - 473-8683 -Since the liquidation of Linens 'n Things, Bed, Bath & Beyond has few major retail competitors except
Wal-Mart, Target and some mid-sized players like Pier 1 Imports. Companies like Crate and Barrel and the numerous Williams Sonoma companies (e.g. Pottery Barn and
West Elm) are also competitors but specialize in more upscale merchandise than Bed Bath and Beyond does. Bed Bath & Beyond acquired Cost Plus World Market in 2012
- 10858 Trinity Parkway - 956-0596 - Headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries. It is engaged in every aspect of the oil, gas,
and geothermal energy industries, including exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation.
Chevron is one of the world's six "supermajor" oil companies. For the past five years, Chevron has been continuously ranked as one of America's five largest corporations
by Fortune 500
Chipotle Mexican Grill - 10710a Trinity Parkway
Cost Plus World Market-
At World Market, you'll find top-quality furniture, eclectic home décor, unique gifts, global food and entertaining essentials at the best
values anywhere. Discover an array of decorative wall art, outdoor, curtains, rugs and candles; plus desks, chairs and more authentic worldly finds.
Del Taco (Closed)
- 10506 Trinity Parkway - 475-1102 - Originally named Casa Del Taco ("House of the Taco"), the first Del Taco restaurant was founded in 1964 in
Yermo, California by Ed Hackbarth and David Jameson. On the first official day of business, Del Taco made $169. Success of the first restaurant led to two in Barstow,
one in Needles, and a fifth restaurant in Corona (the first Del Taco with a drive-thru window). Dick Naugle, who installed the kitchen equipment in the Corona store,
was impressed by the design and joined Hackbarth and Jameson in the fledgling business. In 1966, the trio founded Red-E-Food Systems, Inc. with the idea of franchising
the Casa Del Taco brand. That same year, the original Del Taco sun logo was created and in 1967, Del Taco introduced their famous bean and cheese burrito with green or
red sauce to their menu - Del Taco Website
- 10758 Trinity Parkway - 473-1497 -
In 2009, DressBarn expanded into the girls' clothing market by purchasing Tween Brands, the owner of the Justice chain of 891 stores. Justice, which is
aimed at girls between ages 7 and 14, is the effective successor of Limited Too, originally launched in 1987 by The Limited to serve the same market.
In 1999, The Limited spun off Limited Too as a separate company. In 2004, Limited Too launched the Justice chain, aimed at a lower price point in the
same market. Limited Too changed its name to Tween Brands in 2008, and the company had almost completely converted its remaining Limited Too stores to
Justice stores at the time of the DressBarn acquisition.
- Delicious chocolate covered strawberries and Fresh fruit sculptures by Edible Arrangements® resemble bouquets of flowers
in bloom. These tasty fruit gift baskets inspired by flower bouquets are made from the freshest fruits. They make sweet gift baskets for all occasions
from Mother's day gifts, birthdays, anniversary or Father's day gifts, to a Wedding, company event or even for your New Year Celebration. Gift baskets
and fruit bouquets from Edible Arrangements® are made with strawberries, pineapples, cantaloupe, melons, apples, bananas and much more! They have
something for all your important holiday events and occasions.
- 10652 Trinity Parkway - 473-8619
- Famous Footwear is part of the Brown Shoe Company, a global footwear company that puts consumers and their needs first by targeting 3 strategic
platforms - Healthy Living, Contemporary Fashion and Family. Brown Shoe's more than 130 years of experience has lead to the design, sourcing and
marketing of many well-known shoe brands, including Naturalizer, Dr. Scholl's Shoes, LifeStride, Franco Sarto, Etienne Aigner, Avia and Ryka.
FCB Homes - 10100 Trinity Parkway
- 10940D Trinity Parkway - 476-8988 - When it comes to dry cleaning, Fresh Cleaners provides a truly exceptional service for
your garments and household items. The Fresh Cleaner's approach to dry cleaning is the same process, and uses the same proprietary dry cleaning solvent,
as is used by a select few of the valley's most prestigious dry cleaners (including those focused solely on high couture garments)...at a fraction of
the cost of these other cleaners.
Gladfelter Insurance - 10100 Trinity Parkway
Hallmark Gold Crown
- 10628C Trinity Parkway - 473-9800 - Joyce Clyde Hall became captivated by a salesman who stopped by his family's store in 1906 in Norfolk,
Nebraska. Driven by the postcard craze of 1903, Hall decided to venture from retail of various products to wholesale of postcards. He moved his
business to a larger market of Kansas City. Greeting cards, according to J.C. Hall, represented class, promised discretion and "they were more than
a form of communication—they were a social custom. Hallmark Gold Crown
is a chain of independently-owned card and gift stores in the
United States and Canada.
Happiness Nails & Spa - 10952D Trinity Parkway - 244-8654
Jack In The Box
- 10858 Trinity Parkway - 956-0596 - An American fast-food restaurant founded by Robert O. Peterson in 1951 in San Diego,
California, where it is still headquartered today. In total, the chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States.
Food items include the Jumbo Jack®, Sourdough Jack®, and Ultimate Cheeseburger™. The company also operates the Qdoba Mexican Grill chain.
- 10952H Trinity Parkway - 475-9770 -
headquartered in Emeryville, California, with over 750 locations operating in 26 states, the Bahamas, Canada, Philippines, and South Korea. There are
approximately 310 company-owned locations and 442 franchise-operated stores, in addition to the over 10 international locations
- 10904 Trinity Parkway - 472-1382 - Jo-Ann Fabrics was founded in 1943 in Cleveland. During the 1970s, Jo-Ann Fabrics opened stores in
shopping malls; by the 1980s, they left most malls and added crafts and floral. In 1994, the company made its first acquisition of Cloth World, a
342-store southern company; at the time of the acquisition, Fabri-Centers operated 655 stores. In 1998, they acquired House of Fabrics, which also
operated as Fabricland and Fabric King. At that time, Fabri-Centers renamed the company Jo-Ann Stores Inc. and converted all House of Fabrics,
Fabricland, Fabric King, and Cloth World stores to simply Jo-Ann Fabrics. Today, Jo-Ann Fabrics is a leading national specialty retailer of crafting,
decorating and sewing products.
Justice Just For Girls
- 10742A Trinity Parkway - 951-2419 - Tween Brands, Inc. formerly known as Too, Inc., operated Justice branded stores.
Justice sells apparel, underwear, sleepwear, swimwear, lifestyle, accessories, and personal care products aimed at girls age 7-14 at affordable prices.
Justice operates in both malls and shopping centers. Until its acquisition by Dress Barn, Tween Brands operated 900 Justice stores
- 10628A Trinity Parkway - 473-8192 - Signet Jewelers, based in the U.K. is the world's largest specialty retail jeweler by sales,
with stores in the US, UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands. Approximately 78% of company sales are derived from the 12 different store brands
operating in the U.S. They include Kay's, Jared's, JB Robinson, Marks & Morgan, and Belden Jewelers among others (all of which operate as Sterling
divisions). Nearly all of these stores are located in malls where there is also a Kay store and target a similar customer. In many cases there are
three or more Sterling stores competing under different names within a 300-yard radius of each other.
- 10850 Trinity Parkway - 954-1820 - Maxwell Kohl, who had previously operated traditional grocery stores, built his first supermarket in
1946, the first in what would become a southeastern Wisconsin chain known as Kohl's Food Stores. In 1962, he started his first department store, Kohl's
Department Store, in Brookfield, Wisconsin. A group of investors, including the senior management, purchased the company in 1986, and the company added
27 more stores in the next two years. In 1988, the chain acquired 26 locations from Chicago-based Main Street, gaining several stores in Chicago's
suburbs, Minneapolis, Minnesota and parts of Michigan
- 10734A Trinity Parkway - 957-7614 - A retail women's clothing store chain focusing on plus-size clothing. It began in the early
1900s with the innovative maternity designs created by Lena Himmelstein Bryant Malsin.
- 10342 Trinity Parkway - 952-1970 - Today most Lowe's stores are of the big-box variety, though some classic format stores remain in
smaller markets. Lowe's has since grown nationally, aided by the purchase of Eagle Hardware & Garden in 1999. It is now the second-largest home
improvement chain in North America and has begun expanding outside the United States, starting with the Southern Ontario area. The first store outside
of United States was in Hamilton, Ontario, at Barton Street and Woodward Avenue.
- 10623 Trinity Parkway - A McDonald's restaurant is operated by either a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The
corporation's revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald's
revenues grew 27 percent over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9 percent growth in operating income to $3.9 billion. McDonald's
primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes and desserts. In response to changing
consumer tastes, the company has expanded its menu to include salads, wraps, smoothies and fruit. -
Mc Donald's Website
Moo Moos Burger Barn
- 10940A Trinity Parkway - 469-9450 - Moo-Moo (Russian: Му-Му) is a chain of buffet restaurants
in Moscow, Russia. Moo-Moo operates as a cafeteria-style restaurant and as such can be considered a fast food restaurant. The entire menu is
self-service, and includes a wide variety of meats (including shashlik), vegetables, soups, breads, and desserts. Several Moo-Moo restaurants operate
in the Moscow area, including Arbat. Moo-Moo restaurants are decorated with a black-and-white cow motif.
Closed 10916B Trinity Parkway - 472-0883 - Founded in March 1986 by the late F. Patrick Sher, the former chairman and chief executive officer,
Dougherty, president, and Jack Kopkin, executive vice president. All were formerly associated with Home-owner's Warehouse, the home improvement company that Sher sold to
Service Merchandise in 1983 and renamed Mr. HOW Warehouse. The catalog showroom chain eventually sold off the Mr. HOW units to a variety of buyers, including Builders
Square, the home center warehouse subsidiary of Kmart Corp.
Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- 10952G Trinity Parkway - 474-9888
- 10370 Trinity Parkway - 477-3917 - A fast casual restaurant chain serving American Chinese cuisine. It operates mainly inside
the United States, in casinos, shopping malls, toll plaza, supermarkets, airports, train stations, strip malls, theme parks, stadiums, college campuses
and The Pentagon. It is the largest chain of Chinese fast food restaurants in the United States. -
Panda Express Website
Park West Dental Group
- 10928 Trinity Parkway - 474-8000 - Finding a dentist in Stockton that is dedicated to your dental care can be difficult.
Their friendly and knowledgeable staff is committed to understanding and meeting your needs as a patient. Theye are committed to providing Modern
Dentistry that gives their patients more choices including digital x-rays, digital record keeping, intra-oral photos, CEREC® CAD/CAM restorations
and more. This allows Them to be more efficient and accurate with your dental care and provide Modern Dentistry That's Affordable
Park West Self Storage
- 10012 Trinity Parkway
- 10734D Trinity Parkway - 473-4364 - Payless ShoeSource is an American discount footwear retailer founded in Topeka, Kansas in
1956 by brothers Louis and Shaol Pozez that is owned by Collective Brands, Inc. In 1961, it became a public company as the Volume Shoe Corporation
which merged with the May Department Stores Company in 1979. In the 1980s, Payless was widely known in the U.S. for its Pro Wings line of discount
sneakers, which often had Velcro straps instead of laces. In 1996, Payless ShoeSource became an independent publicly held company.
10520 Trinity Parkway - 474-9748 - Opened its first two stores in 1987 under the name PetFood Warehouse in the Phoenix area. In 1989, the name and
logo changed from PetFood Warehouse to PETsMART. In August 2005, the company announced that it was rebranding its name from PETsMART to PetSmart.
As of May 2010, PetSmart operated approximately 1,160 stores and about 165 locations with PetsHotels and Doggie Day Camps. Many PetSmarts also contain
Banfield Pet Hospital veterinary offices
Qdoba Y Mexican Grill
- 10940H Trinity Parkway - 952-0192 - Qdoba operates over 700 fast casual restaurant locations throughout the United States.
In 2003, San Diego-based Jack in the Box company acquired the chain from ACI Capital, a private equity management firm that was the outgrowth of
commodity-trader A.C. Israel Enterprises in the 19th century. Qdoba serves burritos made in the San Francisco burrito style, tacos, quesadillas, taco
salads, chile con queso, Mexican gumbo, and fresh guacamole. - Qdoba Mexican Grill Website
Raw Sushi - 10742D Trinity Parkway - 954-9729
- 10734C Trinity Parkway - 477-5050 - Experience the luxury of a spa under the caring supervision of a physician. They offer a
variety of cosmetic laser and aesthetic treatments using cutting edge, new millennium technology. Only medical grade, cosmetically elegant skincare
products are used in our facility to ensure that you receive fabulous results.
- 10864 Trinity Parkway - 474-9518 - Ross Department Store was first opened in San Bruno, California, in 1950 by Morris "Morrie" Ross.
The next store was established in Pacifica, California, in the late 1950s. In 1982 a group of investors, including Mervin Morris, founder of the Mervyns
chain of department stores, purchased the six Ross Department Stores, changed the format to off-price retail units, and within three years rapidly
expanded the chain to 107 stores.
- 10952A Trinity Parkway - 951-6863 - Founded in 1959 by William R. Larson Sr. (1933–2006). The company opened its first restaurant
in Menlo Park, California. Larson sold his restaurants to a group of investors in 1979. As of 2007 there were more than 500 franchised and company-owned
locations located in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Round Table Pizza now has seven branches in Dubai and is
expanding to additional locations in Asia, including Mongolia and Vietnam. - Round Table Pizza Website<
- (Closed) 10408 Trinity Parkway - A family owned business since 1949, specializing in all your furniture needs! They carry everything from sectionals,
recliners, lift chairs, bedroom groups, dining tables and occasional tables. Their design experts are trained to help you with all your design needs. Matching your
pillows to the paint on your walls, and your sofa to the rug in your living room! Whatever you dream They can create!
Sally Beauty Supply
- 10710 Trinity Parkway
- 10970 Trinity Parkway - 477-9728 - The largest mattress retailer on the West Coast It was founded by Dale Carlsen in June 1985.
Sleep Train stores carry mattresses manufactured by Beautyrest®, Sealy Mattress Company®, Posturepedic®, Tempur-Pedic®, Stearns & Foster®, and Serta
(company) iComfort®. Sleep Train also carries headboards by Fashion Bed Group and Modus International, as well as a variety of bedding accessories
including Protect-A-Bed®. The company is based in Rocklin, California and has more than 100 locations throughout California.
- 10354 Trinity Parkway - 474-0735 - A drive-in fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. As of August 31,
2011, there were 3,561 restaurants in 43 U.S. states, serving approximately 3 million customers per day. In 2011, it was ranked 10th in QSR Magazine’s
rankings of the top 50 quick-service and fast-casual restaurant brands in the nation. Known for its use of carhops on roller skates, the company
annually hosts a competition to determine the top skating carhop in its system. Sonic Drive In Website
- A chain of male-oriented haircut salons based in Georgetown, Texas, United States. As of 2011, it operates approximately 800
franchised stores. In February 2009, it was listed in Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the fastest growing franchises based on operating units. The
chain caters primarily to men and boys. In advertising the chain touts the broadcasting of sports programming throughout the stores. Sports memorabilia
and logo items are displayed and are also offered for sale at some locations.
- 10940E Trinity Parkway - 473-3222 - Sprint Nextel Corporation, also referred to as Sprint (NYSE: S) is a wireless and wireline voice and
data telecommunications company serving customers in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Sprint Nextel offers its services
under the Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, payLo by Virgin Mobile, and Assurance Wireless brands and also provides wholesale wireless access of its
networks to a number of Mobile Virtual Network Operators in the United States
Sports Authority, Inc
- 10536 Trinity Parkway - Replaced by Sportsman's Warehouse.
- 10602 Trinity Parkway - 955-0318 - From Starbucks' founding in later forms in Seattle as a local coffee bean roaster and retailer,
the company has expanded rapidly. In the 1990s, Starbucks was opening a new store every workday, a pace that continued into the 2000s. The first store
outside the United States or Canada opened in the mid-1990s, and overseas stores now constitute almost one third of Starbucks' stores. The company
planned to open a net of 900 new stores outside of the United States in 2009, but has announced 300 store closures in the United States since 2008.
Former Strings - Closed - 10628 Trinity Parkway - 478-4456 Strings Restaurant Group was incorporated in July of 1999 with the mission to offer great Italian food at a
very affordable price to their customers. With items ranging from pizzas and pastas to more gourmet items such as Cioppino and Veal Marsala, they are confident that
they can provide a fantastic meal for everyone
- 10952E Trinity Parkway - 476-9932 - Fred DeLuca borrowed $1,000 from family friend Peter Buck, to start his first sandwich shop on
August 28, 1965. The first Subway outside of North America opened in Bahrain, in December 1984. Since 2007, Subway has consistently ranked in
Entrepreneur magazine's Top 500 Franchises list. It ranked #2 in 2012. It also ranked #2 on the "Fastest Growing Franchise" and "Global Franchise"
lists. In March 2011, Subway was named "the most loved fast food chain in the US" by Amplicate.com, based on their analysis of opinions expressed on
social media websites.
- 10940F Trinity Parkway - 472-9665 - A hair salon franchise with over 2,000 locations across the United States. The company was
founded in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1975, by Geoffrey M. Rappaport and Frank E. Emmett. The company's first location, which is still in existence,
is in Albany, California. Its headquarters are in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regis, which also owns Regis Salons, Trade
Secret, MasterCuts, Cost Cutters, SmartStyle, and First Choice Haircutters in the United States and Canada. There are also Supercuts franchises in the
United Kingdom that are owned by Regis.
- 10424 Trinity Parkway - 231-0251 - The company was founded in 1902 in Minneapolis as the Dayton Dry Goods Company, though its first
Target store was opened in 1962 in nearby Roseville, Minnesota. Target grew and eventually became the largest division of Dayton Hudson Corporation,
culminating in the company being renamed as Target Corporation in August 2000. On January 13, 2011, Target announced its expansion into Canada. Target
will operate 100 to 150 stores in Canada by 2013, through its purchase of leaseholds from the Canadian chain Zellers.
Trinity Parkway Shopping
- 10940 Trinity Parkway - 477-4113 - The Mail Boxes Etc. concept was introduced in 1980 as an alternative to the post office. In 2001,
UPS acquired Mail Boxes Etc., Inc. The two companies introduced The UPS Store brand in 2003, and approximately 3,000 locations were re-branded. This
allowed those franchises to offer lower UPS-direct shipping rates. In the year following the re-branding, Mail Boxes Etc., Inc. sold more than 500 new
The UPS Store franchise locations in the United States. The UPS Store franchise locations remain locally owned and operated.
- 10952B Trinity Parkway - 473-9192 - (legal name: Cellco Partnership d.b.a. Verizon Wireless), is a mobile network operator
that offers wireless voice, messaging and data products and services to customers in the United States. Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless
communications services provider in the United States with 108.7 million subscribers as of the end of 2011
- 10734B Trinity Parkway - 472-9652 - Founded in 1960 by Arthur Rudolph, and is headquartered in Bohemia, New York. Vitamin World is subsidiary of
NBTY Inc. NBTY Manufactures and sells its products under the Vitamin World, Holland and Barett, and Puritans Pride labels. Vitamin Worlds are the
North American retail stores, Holland and Barretts are the United Kingdom retail stores, and Puritans Pride is an online / catalog phone ordering
Super Wal-Mart -
10355 Trinity Parkway - Opened July 2012 - Walmart Supercenters are hypermarkets with size varying from 98,000 to 261,000
square feet (9,104.5 to 24,247.7 m2), with an average of about 197,000 square feet (18,301.9 m2). These stock everything a Walmart discount store does,
and also include a full-service supermarket, including meat and poultry, baked goods, delicatessen, frozen foods, dairy products, garden produce, and
Many Wal-Mart Supercenters also have a garden center, pet shop, pharmacy, Tire & Lube Express, optical center, one-hour photo processing lab, portrait
studio, and numerous alcove shops, such as cellular phone stores, hair and nail salons, video rental stores, local bank branches (newer locations have
Woodforest National Bank branches), and fast food outlets – usually Subway, but sometimes Dunkin' Donuts, McDonald's or Blimpie. Some also sell gasoline
distributed by Murphy Oil Corporation (whose Walmart stations are branded as "Murphy USA"), Sunoco, Inc. ("Optima"), or Tesoro Corporation ("Mirastar").
Wells Fargo Bank
- 10614 Trinity Parkway - 956-2380 - Wells Fargo in its present form is a result of an acquisition of San Francisco-based Wells
Fargo & Company by Minneapolis-based Norwest Corporation in 1998 and the subsequent 2008 acquisition of Charlotte-based Wachovia. Although Norwest was
technically the surviving entity in the 1998 merger, the new company renamed itself Wells Fargo, capitalizing on the 150-year history of the nationally
recognized name and its trademark stagecoach. Following the acquisition, the company transferred its headquarters to Wells Fargo's headquarters in San
Francisco and merged its operating subsidiary with Wells Fargo's operating subsidiary in Sioux Falls.
- 10512 Trinity Parkway - 477-4520 - founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. The company decided
to move its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. It has been owned by Triarc (now called Wendy's Company) since 2008. As of March 2010,
Wendy's was the world's third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,650 locations, following McDonald's 31,000+ locations and
Burger King's 12,000+ locations. 2011, Wendy's sales exceeded those of Burger King for the first time in the company's history. With sales of $8.5
billion (USD), the company ranked number two in hamburger chains, although Burger King still had far more restaurants
- 10742C Trinity Parkway - 474-3238 - a chain of nostalgic, aviation-themed restaurants where the sole focus is on chicken wings.
Wingstop locations are decorated following a 1930's and 1940s "pre-jet" aviation theme. The restaurant chain was founded in 1994 in Garland, Texas
(a suburb of Dallas, TX), and began offering franchises in 1998. Since then, Wingstop has grown into a chain with more than 600 restaurants either open
or in development. The chain has its headquarters in Richardson, Texas. -
Wing Stop Website
Spanos Reserve Clubhouse
- 6301 Eight Mile Road
Borders - 10776 Trinity Parkway - Now a World Market = left photo Floyd Perry Jr.
First American Title - 10100 Trinity Parkway
Suggested Books Related to Stockton
Links to third party sites